Saturday, April 24, 2010

Once I moved..


It was back in 2007 our new home wasn't going to be ready for another month but I had already out in a 30 day notice. I searched around for numerous storage facilities that were reasonable that would hold all of my families items. I came across a place and that place was great the customer service was great and the workers treated me like a king other facilities need to be more like the one that I went too. I've noticed something with the storage facilities in the States they are usually very dirty and have a problem with pesticides. But the facility I went too was wasn't like that at all It was clean no bugs, rats, roaches, spiders or anything. They also helped me pack my bags and move my items out of my house to the moving van for no additional charges. While i was waiting for my other home to get ready I received a call about someone trying to break into my storage facility but the they had attack dogs and armed guards. I was scared but glad I chose this facility because they had put insurance on my items. The facility also has vehicle storages, climate controlled storages, and mini storages.

1 comment: